Ingeniør i Odense
The component and structure testing department is looking for a project manager and high voltage grid connection engineer for building the service area of mobile grid compliance testing. Within a new EUDP project on mobile grid compliance testing for 66 kV wind turbines you will be the primary project manager and technical lead for FORCE Technology.
What will you be doing next Monday?
As a test engineer you will take part in all phases of projects. You must be able to work independently, as we work side-by-side with our customers and partners. Your key tasks will be to:
- liaise and collaborate with the EUDP project partners – DTU and MVOW
- represent FORCE Technology in international standardisation forums and committees
- build the technical competencies and services at FORCE Technology for mobile grid compliance testing
- Interpret and translate standards and scientific knowledge into workable and practical testing programs and routines
- execute in-field grid compliance testing programs on the latest generation of offshore wind turbines
- document and report on testing programs.
Your skills and experience
Your educational background is probably as an electrical engineer with 5 to 10 year of relevant work experience. You have a strong commercial focus, and you have experience building and maintaining effective working relationships. Furthermore, you have: