Ingeniør i København
Designing great employee experience to ensure exceptional business performance.
Pandora are investing in that vision of our future, with digital and our employees placed at the heart of how Pandora is positioned for future growth. Process simplification, intuitive interfaces, making work easier, design applied for better outcomes and user experiences.
Working in Pandora’s new Colleague Experience product team, you will be acting as an advocate for the user and the value of customer/employee experience. Building rich data and relevant insights to truly understand what Pandoras employees want and need from their digital tools at work. You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining employee personas which can be used to consider and inform design decisions based on capabilities to be developed
- Running ideation workshops and creating user journey maps
- Review existing functionality and detailing backlog items to improve employee experience
- Work with Product Managers to have a good understanding of user stories and the expected outcomes.
- Contribute to and maintain consistent UX design standards across products
- Attend sprint planning meetings (as needed) to clarify design specifications with development team
- Be available to the development team to provide additional information / guidance on designs as needed as well as review and validation of what has been deve...